Cancellations, Refunds, and Transfers
Because BSR incurs certain expenses prior to the Conference, it is necessary to impose the following cancellation policy:
- For cancellations postmarked or emailed by September 26, 2017, we will offer an 80 percent refund.
- All cancellations must be received in writing or by email.
- No refunds of any kind will be given for cancellation requests received after September 26, 2017.
- Substitutions from the same organization are welcome at no additional fee.
- To make a substitution, please email [email protected] or bring a written statement/email from the person who will not be attending to the onsite registration counter. This will simplify the transfer process and expedite registration.
- No-shows are liable for the entire Conference fee.
BSR is committed to your right to privacy and to the ethical use of information online. We adhere strictly to the following privacy practices. We do not rent, sell, give, exchange, or otherwise share contact information with unrelated third parties.
Personally identifiable information, such as postal addresses, email addresses, and telephone numbers may be voluntarily shared on BSR’s private, secure, participant-only mobile app. Participants may not use the mobile app to distribute commercial solicitation or other mass communication (such as direct mail) to other members.
The BSR Conference may be audio or video recorded, posted as a podcast, photographed, published, and archived. As such, Conference participants grant BSR permission for use of images.